dijous, 31 de maig del 2018

MY FUTURE

What will you do when grow older? What will be your job? Which are your future plans?

These are the typical questions the adults make us. Since we can speak, our parents, our family, our friends, have asked what we're gonna do when we become older. In my opinion, that's an unnecessary thing to ask now that we're young, because we're constantly learning new things everyday and we're changing our minds too. We are going through an unstable period of time where nothing is sure. Anything can change our lives forever from now on. We're not the same person as the one we were five years ago. It's our way of being.

File:Painting kid.jpg

In the last years I wanted to be the head of the Catalonia's government, but I hate politics. Now I would like to be an astronomer or a psychologist. Maybe in two years I will want to become a teacher! Who knows?!

Resultado de imagen de politics

This year I'm taking ESO, my final struggle to finish it, and probably next year I'm gonna do a scientific batxillerat in Carles Rahola's high school.  I'm going to study chemistry, biology, geology,... and so on. But, the only thing I have for sure in my future is that I'll live the happiest I can and I'll do my best in everthing!

Resultado de imagen de yolo

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada