dissabte, 3 de març del 2018

Snow day 2018

Since 2010 it has never snowed before, and for the first time during eight years, in the 28th of February it snowed! I've been waiting this day for a long time! In fact, it snowed twice in this week.

The first time it was on Monday, while I was in Pont Major doing my volleyball training. I got very angry because I could't see it, and I really, really wanted to. When I arrived at my village all the snow was thawed. You can figure it out how I felt... Words can't explain it.



The second time it snowed was the best because I stayed at home and I didn't go to school! When I got up in the morning, and I looked through the window, I saw the snowflakes falling from the clouds and a white blanket covered all my garden and all the rooftops of the houses. It was awesome! And it was a big sorprise for me too, because I thought it would never snow anymore. After having breakfast, I called my neighbours, who are 17 and 18, to take some photos of us together in the snow. In less than ten minutes, they arrived at home and we took over fifty different photos! Here are some of them:



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada