dissabte, 3 de març del 2018

Correction class composition

Dear mum and dad,

It's so great being here but at the beginning is hard to make friends. In Dublin all the people speak very quickly in English and is difficult to understand it and also communicat with them.

In the first class of the course they showed me how the classes are going to work, The content of the subjects is easy to learn but the point is to get what the teacher was saying. The classmates are very friendly so I really get along with them and in every afternoon they make me a tour around the city visiting the most important buildings and bars of the city.

The family I'm staying with are very polite and kind. They always ask me what I need or want and give it to me. They live in a beautiful street where all the houses look the same: white and big. They get up very early, even at the weekends, and I'm getting used to their schedule to have dinner at six o'clock. Morever, I thought they ate healty, but I was wrong. All they eat is pizza, hamburgers, sausages, chips and rarely any salad.

But that has also advantages, for instance, learning new ways to live and a new culture. The worst thing about being here is that I'm so far away from you and my old friends. I hope that you are all good.

Love,

Mar.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada