dimarts, 30 de maig del 2017

DIARY OF THE 27th OF MAY

During the last week we had a lot of homework and projects and on the weekend I decided to take a break of this routin. On Saturday I met with my friends on the afternoon to play a little bit together and do some time of work afterwards. At about 5 o'clock they arrived at home and we had a snack. We ate toasts with A LOT of Nutella. I was very bored then and I started to put my finger in to the jar of chocolate to get dirty my friends. What it's obviosly, we started a kind of battle between us and I finished with Nutella on my hair.

File:Logo Nutella.svg
Link of the photo


I was very "angry" with them and I think to take revenge later.
It was very late when we finished the battle so I suggested to study near my swimmingpool to be more concentrated. We were walking around the pool, almost touching the water, and then I said:

-Look over there! There's a butterfly suffocated in the water!

All of a sudden, taking advantage of the situation, I pushed him into the water. Lucky it wasn't very cold! But, while I was cracking up on the floor, another friend pushed me too into the pool and finally all my friends were swimming in it.

Resultado de imagen de swimming pool
Link of the photo


We all got very wet and cold and, for this reason, in the evening, we had a hot shower.


It was an amazing day and I really took a break of the student routin!

The worst part of this story is that, when all were at their homes, my mum got absolute angry with me because the day before she cleaned all the bathroom and after meeting with my friends it was very dirty so on Sunday I had to clean it by myself. It took me a long time to leave it like my mum cleaned it!

Resultado de imagen de clean
Link of the photo

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada