dimecres, 29 de novembre del 2017

VOLLEYBALL

This time I would like to write about my favourite sport. It isn't only and entertainment: for me it has a big meaning. It's like an escape from the reality because when I play it I feel I can forget all the worries and I can totally relax my mind. Volley it's like a "recess" for my brain. Since I'm in the high school I get stressed very often and that's why I need a break in my student life.

File:20130330 - Vendée Volley-Ball Club Herbretais - Foyer Laïque Saint-Quentin Volley-Ball - 122.jpg

I started playing volleyball last year because I thought I needed to do some sport. At the beginning, the first year, it was cool to play it and it was also very fun, but there was something in this sport that didn't "fit in" with my personality. For this reason, this summer I wanted to change to another activity and leave volley, if it wasn't that I started watching one anime series called Haikyuu.

Resultado de imagen de haikyuu
Haikyuu written in Japanese

This series is about a japanese guy that loves volley but, unfortunately, he hasn't any team to join in and no skills neither. Haikyuu explains the story of this boy and, further on, of his volley team and how they raise up to become one of the best teams of Japan.

I know it seems nonsense but it really helped me to go forward with the volleyball and it taught me which are the values or principles to play a good volleyball and not give up.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada