dissabte, 4 de novembre del 2017

MY HEROS


I can' tell I have only a single hero because that would be a lie. There are a lot of people that influences me in a good way in my daily life. That depends on what situation I have to face and on what attitudes do my friends or family have to help me.

For example, one of my best friends, Laia, is one of the most friendly and charming persons I've never met. She's always very kind to everyone and she has a lot of friends too. Sometimes I can even get jealous of her!


Cels is the craziest boy in the world. I love to spend time with him. Together, doing our crazy jokes, is impossible to stop us. Although is very wierd to think, he's also very polite. If I had to go, for instance, in an important restaurant with somebody I would clearly take Cels with me.



So often, when I have problems or I have to tell a secret to somebody, I always count on Àlex and Lise. They give me the best advices and they want the best for me. During these years, they have demostrated they are trustworthy, honest and, above all, loyal persons.




There also other friends that can help daily with my studies. For examle, Mireia is for me a good influence that encourges me to have good marks, because she's really hard-working.


Júlia is also a fantastic student but when I think of her, I think of her self-confident which helps me to improve my self-esteem.



Last but not least, there's my sister Teia. She's obviously one of the most important persons in my life. Sincerely, she rarely helps me when I need her but involuntarily her cheerful character makes me happy and proud of myself to have her as my sister.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada