dimecres, 15 de març del 2017

STUDIO GHIBLI



One of the things that I like the most is meet with one of my best friends, Isabela, and watch one of Studio Ghibli's films every Friday night. This studio is a japenese fill producer which was founded in 1985 by Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata which are the directors of almost all the films of it. Maybe you have seen one before or you will recognise it's studio's mascot: Totoro.

TOTORO

My favourite director is Hayao Miyazaki. His films are so shocking, amazing and incredible for me. He's like my God. Since I was very little I've loved all his films. I've saw them more than five times each other and I've never get bored to replay them over and over again.

These are the three most famous films of Studio Ghibli:

1. Princess Mononoke



2. Spirited Away



3. How's Moving Castle



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada