diumenge, 12 de març del 2017

A PENGUIN TRAVELS 8.000 KM EVERY YEAR TO SEE THE MAN WHO SAVED HIS LIFE

One man found a little penguin coated of oil in a Brasil's beach and he decided to help and take care of him until the animal was totally recovered. Since then, both have became inseperable, and the penguin returns, every year, to meet again with his old friend.

 This brasilian man was very surprised because he hadn't got any idea that he will come back to expressed his gratitude for look after him.

The penguin swims more than eight thousand kilometres every time that he returns to Brasil. The man who took care of him said: "Nobody, apart from me, can touch him because, if other person do it, he bite them".

Since four years, this loyal animal has return every year.

MY OPINION

I think that this event it's so amazing, the relationship that can exist between animals and humans. When I see this new for the fist time I couldn't believe it was real, I thought it was just a kind of joke or a fake new. After that, I started to search for more information or videos, and finally I watched many videos that belied my first hypothesis.
The penguin recovered by oil is a real proof of the ocean's pollution. Is like a message that we must try to do not throw the trush, that we must take care of our environment.

WORDS THAT I HAVE LEARNT:

-Recovered: Recuperat
-Coated: Cobert
-Look after: Cuidar


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada