diumenge, 17 de juny del 2018

FINAL REFLECTION: MY ENGLISH COMPETENCE IN 2018

I think that during these two years I've improved a lot with my English.  A proof of that is that if I compare the first posts I made with the new ones there's such a difference between them. When I was in 3rd of ESO, my vocabulary was quite simple, and I made some grammatic mistakes that I wouldn't do them now. The posts were shorter than nowadays and I explain the news better than two years go. I've learnt a lot new words while I was writing these posts that's why every time I make them better.

Below, I'm gonna show you some more evidences of my best works during these years:


MY BEST ORAL WORK

Serious humour

That was my best oral work because I had to act with one of my best friends and we did it very good, and also because the jokes we had to represent were funny for the public who was listening to us. We also dressed up as a doctor and a patient and that was cool too.


MY BEST WRITTEN WORK

My best written work was a post I made in this blog and it was called "Do you think humour is necessary?". That was the best one I made because it was plenty of scientific vocabulary and a good writing grammar, and because of the fact that I needed to search a lot of news and information to write it, which added a plus in the essay.


1 comentari: